Monday, May 17, 2010

Big Dreams

Me hanging out in Malibu


I have been working on a big dream of mine. I have faced a big obstacle but am going to continue on the quest of this dream and am so determined to make it happen! It's hard for me to post regularly on here because between working on this project and running my catering company, and being a mom to my wonderful son....I have no time! I do plan on posting regularly someday but for now....I will do what I can. I was in California for a few days this week and was lucky enough to spend a few days with my sister Kovan. It is so beautiful out there and it's so strange being back in Omaha.....it seems so quite here! Though I have to admit that it will be nice to sleep in my own bed! Much love to you all! Avesta

4 comments:

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Can't wait to hear about your big dream success!

I totally understand the lack of time for blogging. I'm right there with ya!

Take care.
~ingrid

vincent said...

They always say go where your dreams take you! I can't wait to hear either! You are a beautiful woman!!!

Erica said...

What a lovely blog you have! Can't wait to hear it too!

affordable insurance

Anonymous said...

Smoking HOT!!