Thursday, July 24, 2008

ode to youth.....




Lately....I've been thinking a lot about youth. I have been reading my old journals....especially those during my teen years. I have been looking at old pictures.....remembering days of no responsibility and just pure fun. (too bad we don't realize how good we have it while we're young...huh!?!?) I don't know why I've been going through this lately....but I've been missing my old friends....even though I am very good at keeping in touch with friends....there are a few that I have let slip by.........my friends in Sweden for instance....I long for lazy days with girlfriends....gossiping and planning our next night out.


I look at my nieces and adore their youth....their beauty is flawless and I am just so excited for them....for all they do now and for all they'll experience in the coming years. My ode to youth is to show just how beautiful youth is with pictures of my nieces. Oh to be young again........

No comments: