Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Football Season!

So the Buckeyes are playing tonight and being here in Omaha makes me miss Ohio State football even more...so my husband suggested we have a football party tonight to cheer on the Bucks as they play #1 USC. It's tough being a Buckeye here in Nebraska as they love and adore their own Huskers but we got a few people to come over and I've been working on the snacks for the last few hours and they're all done and look so good. I'm a firm believer that you don't just have to have store bought salsa and dip because you're having a football party. I made some really good football party food and will post the recipes and pics tomorrow. For now, I must go chill the beer, make some cocktails and put on my OSU gear. GO BUCKS!

Louis is all ready to cheer on the Buckeyes!

He looks away as Michigan scores a touchdown against Notre Dame.

No comments: